An Ideal Solution for Working at Height
- Access towers are highly useful alternatives to ladders / scaffolding when there’s a lot of work to be done at height.
- Scaffold Towers have large work platforms, which can comfortably fit a worker and any necessary tools and materials, while at the same time being both rigid and stable.
- The work platforms offer a much safer environment to work from compared to balancing on a ladder.
- Towers are self-supporting, meaning they do not need to be leaned against any wall or building.
- They eliminate the risk of slipping, which can happen with ladders, this is due to them being a free-standing structure.
- Towers are a quicker alternative to scaffolding and between our team of highly trained / experienced operatives there is nothing we can’t do in towers that can be done in scaffolding.
- Overall, towers are much more versatile compared to ladders, offering you a larger area to work on and less repositioning required.