Atrium Access Abseiling Division (Rope Access)
Atrium Access is proud to announce the creation of a new abseiling division.
We are enhancing our current business by bringing on board highly trained Rope Access technicians at all levels of competency, Levels 3, 2 and 1s to allow us to provide the niche skill of Industrial Rope Access and to combine this with our traditional methods of Scaffolding and alloy access towers when Accessing work at height.
Our Abseilers are all trained to the highest standard and are assessed as competent at their respective levels having progressed through the training courses provided to the IRATA, (International Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) ICOP
We believe that this addition to our business will bring a synergy that will benefit our clients in a number of ways and move our business to the front line when catering for working at height.
- Some of the benefits of being able to provide Rope Access services are highlighted as
- Less obtrusive to the wider area of projects being worked on
- Reduced labour costs
- Greater flexibility with working time constraints
- No requirements for local authority permissions including, Road working permits, Road closures and associated costs
- Abseiling will often negate the requirement for costly equipment, IE Scaffold
Some of our new services will include; Window and Façade cleaning and maintenance, Associated glazing works, Signs and Banner installation and much more.