PASMA Training Course for Mobile Access Towers
PASMA plays a key role in setting the national standard for training relating to mobile access towers. Our one-day course conforms to the PASMA syllabus for training personnel who are responsible for assembling, dismantling, altering, moving and inspecting mobile access towers.
Every delegate who successfully completes the theory and practical sessions is issued with a PASMA Photo Card and Certificate of Competence valid for five years, helping you to prove your competence in this vital area.
The course aims to train delegates in how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to themselves or others.
- Legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- Your responsibilities
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standard EN 1004:2004, which covers the design of mobile scaffolds and tower scaffolds made of prefabricated parts.
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
- Tower stability
- Protecting against falls
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards and how to avoid them
- One day course
- Theory in the training room and practical sessions outside
- PASMA Certificate awarded on successful completion of practical assessment and multiple choice theory assessment
- Up to 12 delegates on each course
- Cost of course: £125 plus VAT (£150 total) per delegate
- For in-house training at competitive rates call Atrium Access on 01708 556 072
- No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but you will find it useful to have a basic understanding of working at height
Book Your Course
Book a place on our PASMA Training Course for Mobile Access Towers by speaking to one of our training consultants on:
Telephone: 01708 556 072